- AMP Transaction GateWay (ATG) is a combination of standalone software modules that are layered over the switch and offers a single source solution for the management of message-based real-time transactions.
- AMP Transaction GateWay (ATG) module design is based on financial industry standards: ANSI (American National Standard Identification), ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and built on Java and J2EE technology. It offers financial institutions transparent compatibility with legacy and newly emerging technologies. The solution offers ease of integration, customization and maintenance.
- AMP Transaction GateWay (ATG) manage the Chip & PIN, contactless, and magstripe transaction from POS terminal and format them to pass the acquirer switch.
- AMP Transaction GateWay (ATG) handle an extensive number of transactions and terminals and can communicate with different such as ISO8583, Visa, or Base24 switches.
- AMP Transaction GateWay (ATG) is secure and can handle the PIN translation or pass through plus the MAC handling.
- AMP Transaction GateWay (ATG) can connect to up to 14th different switch and route the transaction based on different format, source, card type, and other parameters of transactions.